As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for the M&E design review, coordination and execution of projects across the region, Southeast Asia & Australasia (ideally completed the full lifecycle as a Project Manager)
This role reports to the VP, Projects & Design, SEAA
- Strong knowledge in technical design & hotel operating requirement
- Support hotels to review feasibility studies on specific hotel related engineering projects.
- Recommend innovative engineering solutions to hotels.
- Conduct site inspections and report on progress, including areas of concern related to the mechanical and electrical installation and associated works
- Work in close consultation and establish strong relationships with internal departments (including Property Management, Marketing, Legal, Hotel operators) and external parties such as consultants, suppliers and authorities, to ensure a comprehensive review of all user requirements and proper completion of all contractual and other legal documentation prior to work commencement
- Minimum 10 years of technical & management experience in hospitality industry, preferably with overseas experience
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Required to travel across South East Asia & Australasia